Saturday, October 10, 2009

vaccine

I've had a thought brewing in my mind a few days about the government rush to vaccinate. I don't understand all the science of vaccines and don't know that it would be the end of the world if we all got injected. But it worries me that this government is all in a rush to have people do things because they say it's for our good. But the real irony is, these liberals can't have enough privacy for a womans body so she can murder her own child, but they want to force people against their will to inject drugs into their body because they suddenly have no right to privacy if the "messiah's" henchman deem it neccessary for the common good.

2 comments:

  1. Good point, but don't expect people to make sense when they start out with wrong world views to begin with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I assume you're talking about vaccines in general? I am especially concerned about so many vaccines, and how young they give them. We didn't let Daniel have the MMR until he was in high school -- it ought to actually protect him better than if we'd had it given when he was a baby, and the risks were smaller because he was older, too. I've read so many things pro and con on the whole issue that I find it very confusing. If anyone could be trusted to give us actual facts about the efficacy of vaccines vs the risks, then it would be much easier to make decisions about when and whether to get them. We took an exemption for Daniel from the state when we first started homeschooling here because we didn't want him to have the MMR until he was older. Of course, I also wonder why they are so worried about an unvaccinated kid in the company of all the vaccinated kids -- if the vaccine is so great, who's at risk???

    ReplyDelete